Half Day – Elephant’s Heaven
Adult: 1,500 baht
Child (under 9 Yrs) 1,200 baht
06.30 -07.00 am 13.00 – 13.30 pm
Pick up from your hotel or accommodation
– 07.00 am / 13.30 pm Drive approximately 50 Mins North of Chiang Mai through rolling hills, forest, and local farming areas.
– 08.00 am / 14.30 pm Arrive at Kanta Elephant Sanctuary. Walk through and learn about the elephants, change into traditional clothing and prepare fruits for our elephants.
– 09.00 am / 15.00 pm Meet the elephants. Feed, interact, and play with the elephants in a natural environment and get muddy as you learn about their behavior and history. Take photos with the elephants.
– 10.00 am / 16.00 pm Walk with the elephants to a river and bathe them.
– 11.00 am / 17.00 pm Get some tea, coffee and season fruit then say goodbye to the elephants. Leave Kanta Elephant Sanctuary and drive approximately 50 Mins back to Chiang Mai. Drop off at your hotel or accommodation.
Please Note: At the Sanctuary, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times, the times shown here are approximations.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Hat Towel
- Bathing Suit
- Walking Shoes
- Change of Clothes
- Insect Repellent
- Camera (Optional)
- Pick up and drop of from your place or accommodation in Chiangmai city.
- English speaking Guide
- Accident Insurance
- Snack and Season Fruit ( NO LUNCH )
- Drinking Water
- Food for Feed Elephants.
we will get back to you within in 24 hrs