City & Temples Tour
Wat Phra Singh, Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Chiang Mun, and Wat Suan Dok
Visit four different temples in Chiang Mai city: Wat Phra Singh, Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Chiang Mun, and Wat Suan Dok. Each of them displays different styles of the decorating style of a mixture of ancient Thai Lanna, Burma, and Cambodia.
(Tour departs 2 times a day )
- morning at 08.30 a.m. -12.00 p.m.
- afternoon at 1.00 p.m.-5.00 p.m.
- English speaking tour guide
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Air-conditioned transportation
- All entrance fees as in the program
- Travel insurance
- Bottled drinking water
What to bring
- Hat or umbrella for sun protection
- Proper clothes for entering Thai temples
- adult 750 baht
- child (age under 9 years old or below 140 centimeters) 400 baht
we will get back to you within in 24 hrs