Elephant Nature Park – Short Park Visit
Location: Chiang Mai province – Northern Thailand Nearest Airport: – Chiang Mai (CNX)
Duration: 6 – 7 hrs
What is Included:
- Meals: Vegetarian Buffet Lunch
- Transportation: Chiang Mai city office to / from park
- Admission fees, park guides
- Bookings close: 2 pm (GMT+7), on the day before you are due to visit. Full payment is required to secure your place(s).
- Trip costs: (per person)
- Adult Rate: 2,500 Baht (Paid full at time of booking)
- Child Rate: 1,250 Baht (2 – 11 yrs)
What you will be doing.
- Starting From: 8:30am – 9:00am from your Chiang Mai city hotel or you must be at our office at 8:15am.
- Feeding the Elephants. Distributing fruit treats to the elephants at the elephants from the viewing platform.
- Lunch: Enjoy a healthy varied vegetarian buffet of Asian and International dishes.
- Walk with our staff and the elephants, with no riding, to the river that skirts the park. You can watch the elephants bathe and play, while you stay dry on the river bank.
- Early afternoon and it`s time for goodbyes to the elephants and to Elephant Nature Park before the hour-long drive back to Chiang Mai where you will be dropped off at our office.
- *Park visits are all about spending quality time observing and being with the herd. We do not adhere to a strict schedule; the best way to make the most of your visit is to relax, watch and learn from the elephants.
we will get back to you within in 24 hrs